Are you ready for the biggest workforce shift i the last Century?
Today, there is a growing frustration among managers and business leaders with integrating younger workers, generation y or millennials into their organizations. Activities that in the past had been relatively straightforward—like recruiting, retaining, and rewarding—now seem more challenging than ever.
The #1 reason people quit their job is due to a poor relationship with their boss.
ActUpon teaches and helps current leaders, new leaders, millennials, generation y and organization adapt and get a clearer view of the challenges and possibilites that lies ahead. Our work is based upon well tested best practice scenarios and will have a dramatical positive effekt upon the whole organization.
Our keynote on the subject of Millennials and generation y is mixed with both humor, fact and skills. You will be more aware of the challenges facing both the leaders as well as the millennials themselves.
The keynote will also give away some ideas and skills needed in order to improve the conversations and enhance the productivity of all generations.
Our training focuses on specific skills that managers at any level can use to improve the effectiveness of their changing work force.
- Managers will become aware of generational differences in the work force
- Participants will learn what works and what doesn’t with Millennial employees based on three years of research, interviews, and conversations,
- Employee satisfaction will increase
- Creativity will be unleashed with this next generation of employees
- Results will improve for every generation in your work forced